Friday, April 20, 2012

Start with a VERY VERY VERY BUSY WEEK!
Found the feel of tension back! 
LOLL!!
How?
Keep emo-ing cz the stress comin' back to me!

Honestly,
I'm not really ready for the challenges of SEM 3
Be tough and brave on that?
Not really ready for it!

What CACTUS actually stand for?
Brave ?
Tough ?
or 
what else?

Yea,
I'm not asking perfection for this time
but 
I prefer all the things going with a "safe" situation
nothing to do wrong 
nothing gonna be blame by others
So,
am I did wrong?
or
I look like not putting effort?
Is okay,
the things is clear

Be open minded,
I always be..
Luckily heard from Hikki
What a honest and touching message for me :)
Thanks a lot!
I always wish to listen to the HONEST
but you girls and guy not dare to tell me?
That's what I felt

I'm imperfect
I'm open-minded
I'll just take note 
and 
make it change
Ain't?

I'm not going to ask other to match with my expectation anymore
I knew that everyone has their own strengths 
I know that everyone is worth to someone in their life
I'm sorry for having those kind of thinking
Really SORRY...

Okay,
I'll change
by the way,
I wish we can change into a better person together
Okay?

loll,
take good care,
there are something i wish to tell you
but,
not the time now,
be patient for that, 
okay ?
sorry for not sending the cover,
cause 
I think not good enough
SORRY :)

Joey,
if u read my blog :P
Be firm and stay strong,
what I keep mention to you,
I wish can help you, 
but not giving you any stress,
okay? :)
You can HOLD ZHU!
haha XDD
I knew that you can!
Ask for help
and 
calm down when you wanna solve the things!
Remember :)
I'm a listener for you!
Okay? 
Cheer :) 
NAHHHHH

Smile yea! <3

1 comment:

  1. lol~~很认真的在看~~
    突然跑出我的名字~~= =
    吓到下~~虽然你说过有写到我~~
    but~搞什么还要配一张hero的图?= =
    ........

    ReplyDelete