Thursday, April 26, 2012

Orientation of 122

Wow
Another batch join into Domiti Family! :)
Welcome :)

But,
Honestly,
I still can't really remember you girls faces and names :P
I'll try my best!

Yea,
Feel so happy that my family back! :)
Nick & Yen Yen! <3
Miss you  two soooo muchhhh :)
Thanks a lots yen <3
For listen to me :)

Well,
Crazyyyy on taking photo with most of domitians & 112's <3
Woohoo!!

My lovely mamee <3
Thanks for you always! :)
Love ya!



Vivian!! <3
I love the way we talk!
HAHA! :)
38 dou~~~



Crazyyyyyy


Withhhhhhhhh



Joel



Kuan!! :)



Hikki with me yeaaa :)








Michelle really bobo!! :P


Feiseee in the house :O



Lam miao!! Cool!


112 <3


Joyceeeee :)


Lai chiuuuuu <3



Penguin? :P 


WOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
Just RM50 =.= LOLLL 


Blurrr Jade with me! :)




With you! Joey Leee :P


Bro and I!!! :)


Start with star! 
We are famous!! :)


Wawa :) Looks pretty sis <3


Carmen LEEEEEE :) HEHEHEH I'm at the left side!!


WOWWWWW :)



Ah zaiiiiii :)


Lovely papa!!
Leng zai jorr worrr! :)
hahahahahahh



38!!! :P


Extremely enjoy!! :)
Love yea!
Peace.....


1 comment:

  1. "With you! Joey Leee :P"
    what the.....= =
    why you know i will read you blog anb read this post????

    ReplyDelete