Monday, March 26, 2012

Another SEM BREAK AGAIN!!

So,
FINALLY I UPDATED!
LOLL!!

Really paiseh to tell other that I have a blog =3=
Guess what?
Is time to SEM BREAK AGAIN!!

Well,
I'm so appreciated what 112 done in this sem!
Especially the event! :)
I'm not dare to say we did a perfect job..
But at least I think we did a very GREAT JOB
because..
we have cooperation and we put effort on it! 
GOOD JOB 112 :)
I love the way 112 smile! <3 We did it!!


Many memories between 112 in my heart! 
All of you are IMPORTANT! VVVVIP you know?
So,
we need to stick more together!!
Okay? 
Promise? :)

I have to CHANGE!
especially, ATTITUDE!
I knew I can do it!!
So, there will be a different CACTUS in sem 3!
Fighting!! 

Appreciated those who support and love me <3 
Thanks a lotssssssssssssssss
God bless! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment