Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FIRST DAY OF CACTUS NEW LIFE

start blogging...
cactus is so tired these a day...
im enjoying silence n peace nw...
cz nobody at home...
obviously...
im nt feeling well again...
if nt...
im at sch nw...
act...
i wanna share all my experience to all d ppl...
dun b afraid to yr sickness!!!
is alright to be sick...
im nt easy to break dwn cz this stupid sickness...
i will be tough all the time...
n be faith to JESUS...XD

ya...
i wanna thx to all my family...
thx to my doctor...
thx to all my frens....

im so regret to make my mother sad n wry abt me...
i though i pretend well...
bt im nt..
im sry mum...

dr.joseph...u r so humour n funny...
haha...whn i cum in...
u always "zat" me...
i will take k myself...
although im stubborn all the time...
hx fr yr treatment><

frens...
all my frens are so concern to me...
thx u all...tat's real....
yeeleng,lokyee,xiaopei,kahyee,fishy,huiwen,carmen,jingyu...
thx u all...
nw..i really wanna apologise to lokyee...
im so sry fren...i knw im stubborn...
i jz dun wan all the ppl wry me...
i feel so regret...im so sry...
i will rest more..ok??? dun angry me =.=
yeeleng... u knw tat im nt feeling well at the 1st time...
thx u sit beside me...
xiaopei...thx fr yr hot water...>< n help me packed all my thing...

fishy..huiwen...carmen....
uthx u 3 guys...fr helping me...
n sumore...
dun stare at me anymore=.=
i knw my face is so yeng..
bt dun b like tis...ok=.=
yesterday really look like 送殡=.=
so many ppl around me...
ok la...
anyway..thx u all...
i will take k myself...ok?XD

No comments:

Post a Comment