Friday, April 22, 2011

CHEEER FOR JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!
I know that i'm so late...
but i still need to say...
JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT IS AMAZING & GREAT!!!!!

Muahahahaha :)
Firstly, i gotta mention tat i'm not a BELIEBER...
lol =.=
but now...
I really like his song!!!!
P/s : but im still a CASSIOPEIA!!!!! :)

Hmmm...
I'll go bcz of my sister is a truly crazy,mad BELIEBER!!!!
She gets crazy & hv a big crush over JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
Tat y i need to accompany her...
In case she'll get fainted...wahhaahaha :)
I saw RED FM's DJ --JEREMY too :)
wahaha...he is my favourite DJ!!!!
Take photo with him too :) YAYY

Yea...
I'm so enjoyed in tis big party!!!
I'm going crazy too....
Haha...he looks so cute :)
I like his song too...
I'm so surprise tat i knw how to sing his song...
MOSTLY!!!!!
haha :)
But my favourite song is
BABY!!!!
ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!!!
PRAY!!!

Wow...
so enjoyed!!!
I swear tat if  he'll come again...
I'LL COME AGAIN!!!!

Today watched his movie ---NEVER SAY NEVER at Midvalley...
Really a great movie!!!!
Act is quite same with the concert...
But 3D feels better..
haha :)

So...
I think i'll support for his music frm now!!!
And the most important is IM AGREE THE LOVE BETWEEN HIM & SELENA GOMEZ!!!!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET COUPLE ALL THE TIME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment